Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Axel's ways to get stronger.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Axel's ways to get stronger.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 pm

As axel entered the open plain, what served as a substitude for the arena, he started doing some warm ups so he could start his training. He needed to get stronger so he could defeat anything.
He started walking to some trees at the far end of the plain, and checked their sturdyness.

"Hmm, this shall do then, i need something that could handle my attacks and simple dummies won't do the trick."

He started to smash the trees and found it easy to destroy.

"damn, this isn't helping me much, i need to come back again and have some harder training. But this would do for now."

Next time i will get some prototype war supply's and just create some metal dummy's, that should handle my power.

As axel left, he felt a little bit stronger but he didn't really think much of it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel's ways to get stronger.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Axel came back to the the field he trained at, and he had some metal dummy's with him this time. he knew his power was too strong to just have wooden, so he had to settle for metal.

"I have to train myself for a couple of reason, the first would be to take over this wretched place, and the other to impress candy."
He had wanted to get stronger for another reason, but no one seemed to know the third reason.

He started attacking the metal dummy's even with them being metal, they broke too easily.

"Damn guess i don't know my own strenght, but it seems i am getting stronger, no one has to get destroyed, since i will be the only one who is allowed to."

And with that axel left again, feeling alot stronger this time.
Back to top Go down

Axel's ways to get stronger.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1