Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Fishing for Magikarp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fishing for Magikarp   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 pm

I was sad about the fact of not being to buy the magikarp, but i guess this way for better. I got 4 giant logs of wood and tied them together. After that i put a average side water tank on the raft. Then i pushed the logs out into the ocean and got on it. I paddle with my Spare log i had just incase if the raft wouldnt hold and keep afloat. After getting some distance. I got my rod ready and cast it out.
I read each auras in a 1/4 miles wide and 1/2 mile deep. I saw a bunch of magikarps all over the place. I smiled. Ok The 1st magikarp i got was a small side with not such a great aura. I decided to toss it back and memorize the aura paterns if it comes near. I tried to fish again but this time a goldeen came out, its size was good but not the pokemon i was looking for. I attacked it and then threw it at the shore

This might be harder then i thought it would be

But i didnt give up. Well not yet at least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Magikarp   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 pm

I threw the rod in the ocean again. And something took the bait. I pulled it up and it was a magikarp. It over a little bigger then average. I read the magikarps mind and it was only a baby. So i put him in the tank And continue fishing.

MOTHER LUCK IS WITH ME TODAY!

I kept fishing for more karps. I didnt find anything decent for a while. But then i found this huge majestic magikarp who used tackle. I just had to have it. ITs only 1/20 chance u find a magikarp who knows tackle. I threw my rod where i last saw it and traced its aura. Luckily it took the bait and i reeled it in. The magikarp was 3x the size of a normal one. I put it in the tank with the other magikarp. I thought maybe i should head back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Magikarp   Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm

I paddle back in the raft with my 2 giant magikarps. I was proud of this. Now i will raise them to be mighty gyradoses. I use my spare log to paddle back to the shore.

Ok lets get you big boys home

I grinned as i was walking out of the water and into the shore. But then suddenly i saw something awkward that i shouldnt ruin. I just pretended not to see it and casually walked/sneaked away.
( it was fern+sapphire kissing scene)

I made my way pasted the beach, and into my house on the shore. It was probably the 1st beach house in airia and i was proud to have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Magikarp   

Back to top Go down

Fishing for Magikarp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1