Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Silence in the library ! (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu
Level: 6

PostSubject: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Volt walked in the Library with an angry look on his face. As always, he was half-drunk.A quiet-looking Shedinja gijinka worker was looking at him from behind his counter. There were only but few people in the library, as it had not a lot of books yet. Volt gave a mean look at the Sjedinja and yelled:

- I WANT TO SEE THE LIBRARIAN!

He was so enraged that little burst of electricity were randomly shooting from his body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Suida was making order in the books at the library. Some people were misplacing books, so she had to replace them once in a while. But as she was about to replace a book, someone shouted at the entrance, startling her and making her drop the book.

-Silence in the library! said the Shedinja Gijinka.

Suida picked back the book and kept it with her. This person wasn't like the previous troublemakers, he meant real trouble! She quickly went to meet that man.

-I am here. What do you want?

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Volt looked at the young dragonair girl that was coming his way. As he had to awenser her question, he became even more enraged. He roared out:

- I want to learn how to read and all of the complicated stuff!

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 pm

"...What's with him...? What should I do...?"

Suida looked at her working partner. Shedinja looked toward the entrance. Suida understood what he meant, but she wasn't sure if it would work.

-Come with me. She said as she was heading toward the entrance.

Kai Volten

Character sheet
Specie: Pikachu
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm

After the "conversation" with his father and a long day of boring paperwork and stress over the laboratory issue, Kai had decided that he would do something he never thought he would; he took a trip to the local library. Usually he would just download e-books on one of his countless fancy gadgets or read pirated manga put up on the internet but wanting to get away from the office the boy had decided that he taking a stroll "among the peasants" would be a nice change of pace from the stuffy suits of his company; and there was also the off chance he could actually find an interesting read in this place that you can't get online.

Kai casually walked into the library only to come upon a loud, lude, seemingly uneducated Raichu that was making quite the scene in the place. He couldn't help himself...he just had to see this idiot called out for what he was. "Hey!" Kai said to Volt. "This is a library, if you want to learn to read you should get out of here and go back to kindergarten....after all, by looking at you I can guess you failed out of there AT LEAST 5 times." Kai said in a snarky tone, wearing his trademark cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Void was pissed. The girl did not seem to be willing to teach him and a pikachu just had said complicated words to him

'' A pikachu! I hate pikachus!''

- ROARRRRRR!

He angrily pushed a wooden shelve of books as he roared

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Suida heard the Pikachu that just entered literally insult that Raichu. And she couldn't help but watch him as he pushed down a shelve, making all the books drop.

-Mister Pikachu, don't make things worse!

She felt everything just went out of control. How could she handle this, now that this Raichu wouldn't apparently listen to anything anymore.

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Volt finnaly understood the meaning of the Pikachu's complicated words. That angered him even more
'' Who does he think HE is. I'm almost twice as tall as him''

-You'd better listen to that babe with an horn on her forehead, kid!

View user profile
Kai Volten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

"Heh....make things worse? It's painfully clear you where in a tough situation already, so why not point out this block-head's lack of intelligence?" Kai said to the librarian, cocky as ever. "However, I don't want to let this continue here...your library doesn't deserve to be graced by this idiot." Kai continued. "So, if you want to take me down, Raichu, by all means, have at it, but don't do it here. Come and get me at MY playground. You can find me at the Volten Electric Power Company and we can have a nice chat...or you can try to hurt me and have security knock you to the ground. Either way, you better get out of here, before she calls some kind of enforcers on you....if your feeble little lower class mind can understand that." Kai continued to the Raichu. "So, if you want to get me, you gotta catch me!" Kai said as he bolted for his limo outside, hoping to draw the Raichu out. He quickly ran into the back of the car and slammed the door shut. "Driver....to the company, now!, and make it fast!" Kai barked to his chauffeur who quickly sped away.

Kai was honestly hoping that moron would follow him right into his trap and leave the poor librarian alone. He quickly took out one of his gadgets and send orders to security to be ready waiting at the company. I hope that Raichi is foolish enough to follow me. If he does, he will be heading right into a trap...and hopefully we can stop him from causing any more ruckus around this Airia. Kai thought to himself as his car raced towards the company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Volt looked at the young brat running away in his limo. Once again, the brat had said a lot of complicated words. While he did not understand the Pikachu's complicated words, he understood that they were means. Boiling with rage, he yelled:

-I'LL KICK YER BUTT, BRAt!ROOOOOOOOOOAR!

The pikachu was already far away and Volt felt himself getting angrier and angrier. He swang his fist toward Suida's face, hoping to release his rage.

View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm

As zero walked inside, he waved at the dragonair, not even noticing the ruckus, when he did though, he started wondering if he had to do something.
he ran towards the raichu, and caught the punch, he then looked the raichu straight in the eye.

"hitting, is unacceptable." He said, glaring at the raichu, of course he cwouldn't notice, cause he was wearing a mask, but then he pushed the fist away.

"I won't accept it." He did say more then two words now, but that was because he had no choice really.

He then checkde to see if the librarian was alright. "you okay"

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Suida couldn't help but listen to that Pikachu, making everything worse, worse and worse!

"Stop it! Please, stop!"

Eventually, the Pikachu left the Library. But the Raichu was now really angry, and tried punching her before she could even react. Someone blocked the punch, but in her mind, she still got the punch in her face. After a second, she fell onto her knees, out of fear. Only then, did she realize that this mysterious man blocked the punch.

-Uuuh... Y-yeah... I'm.. okay...

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Volt looked at the dragonair woman that he tired to punch. She was on her knees and shocked.Suddently, his rage was gone

-Hey..look...babe...I'm sorry, it was the Pikachu's fault...I did not want to hurt you or anything, you know[.../i]

Suddenly, Volt was angered once again. He was angry toward himself. He ragefully sent a bolt of lightning toward one of the book shelves in order to express his anger

(off rp: Thundershock aimed at the book shelves)

View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Zero got mad, no matter what that pikachu did, the fault was to no one but the raichu, and he knew that he had to make this raichu see that, he should either try to make him leave peacefully, or make him leave with force, his options however were thrown away, when he shot his thundershock at the books.

Reflexes made him jump in front of it, as those books were very important, seeign that he hadn't read them yet.

He got it full on by the thundershock, and it hurt him a little, but it wasn't anything serious.
"It seems, that you won't listen to reason." He said towards the raichu.
He then ran towards the raichu, aiming his powder snow at him, trying to freeze him, he made sure to make it so that only the raichu would be hit, and nothing else, as he didn't want to hurt either miss dragonair, or the books.

View user profile
Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Volt looked at this weird Gijinka that was somehow trying to attack him.

''Dang, I can't dodge that''

- Wanna play Rough?! I'll play rough!

As Zero's attack was coming his way, Volt did not tried to evade it. He tried to punch Suida once again!

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Suida couldn't help but watch again the Raichu going mad. She wish she had a spell she could use to stop them, but she had absolutely nothing for that kind of situation. As the mysterious man sent a Powder Snow toward the Raichu, he tried to punch Suida again! She didn't expect a punch again, not after the Raichu saying he was sorry. The Raichu, however, got hit by the Powder Snow, freezing and hitting Suida a lot less powerfully than she expected.

As soon as she noticed it didn't hurt that much, she quickly got back up and ran a bit further away, in case the Raichu would somehow try to punch her again. She stood there silently, not knowing what to do anymore

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm

It was so cold! Volt was frozen and chilling to death!

''Ain't that cool...''

View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Zero stood there as the raichu was frozen, and he walked towards the dragonair, checking if she was wounded in any way.
"Are you alright? i think that he won't be able to do anything now, i am Zero, nice to introduce myself finally." He finally said a whole sentence, he never really talked, cause he can't talk to people he did't know that well, he had to make sure though, that this person was the right one to trust.

"i want to ask you, if it is able that i can get a job here, i would be pleased if that is the case, as i like this place."

He was only telling the truth, he had time now to talk, as the raichu was frozen, and he was planning on delivering him to the station.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Suida finally calmed down. Hopefully this bad moment was over now. As the mysterious man introduced himself, Suida was surprised to see him talk in complete sentences. She thought he was the kind to talk only very little.

-I-I'm alright... Thanks for the help.

Right after, he asked for a job at the library. There wasn't much to do in the first place. However...
She looked toward the Shedinja Gijinka, who seemed to be amused by this battle.

-You could replace this useless Shedinja, I suppose...

Suddenly, the Shedinja didn't seem to be as amused, as he was about to lose his job.

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Being frozen in ice had cooled Volt's temper. Unable to move, he was left alone with his toughts

'' what are they talking about?! Ah well, I supose this ice coat will not break that easily''

While Zero Farenheit and Suida Quaria were talking, Volt was flexing his muscles in hope of shattering the ice that froze him

''Just you wait...When I'll be free, I'll burn this place down to ashes. I just wanted to learn how to read!''

View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Zero thought about it, and knew that if he accepted, that he would be able to read books at his leisure here, well, and the occasional 'Silence in the library!'.

He nodded and accepted the job, now he would be able to spend more time reading, and also a little more time with the cute librarian, altough he was going to keep that a secret for a little longer.

He then noticed that the raichu was still here, and made sure that the police was on their way, so he called the police, and they would arive here in a couple of minutes.
"oh, and i never got your name, miss...?" He said, wanting to know the librarians name.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:41 pm

-Oh, right... my name... I'm Suida Quaria. Nice to meet you.

With the confirmation that Zero wanted to work at the library, she could now stop working with the Shedinja and his poor sense of duty. She walked in front of him.

-You are fired!

The Shedinja saw it coming. He already started packing up and leaving.

"I do not want someone that has no respect for the books working with me."

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:57 pm

With that Zero got the job, and was happy he did, then two growlithes came through the door, here to arrest the raichu, as the both lifted the raichu, they had trouble with it, as he was heavier than they thought, they got hims outside, though, and knew that it wouldn't be possible, to carry him towards the station, but the important thing was that they were out of the library for now.

Zero then walked towards Suida, and went in to shake her hand, "so, can i start today?" he asked already trying to start reading some books.

View user profile
Kai Volten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Kai was giggling with delight in the back of his limo at his triumph. "Soon that idot will fall right into my trap!" However, the boy was so caught up with himself that he failed to notice the fact the Raichu was not trailing him as he had planned. However, is driver was quick to notice, and spoke up. "Sir...there is something I think you should know.." The driver. "Shut up! I pay you to drive, not to chat! We can't let that Raichu catch up with us!" Kai snapped at the driver. "But sir...the Raichu is not following us."

"WHAT!!?" Kai shouted. "I was outsmarted by THAT IDIOT!?...looks like he really did have a head on his sholder after all...If he wants to play that game then I guess I will!..Driver, turn the car back and take me to the library at once!" With those words the car sped towards the library and quickly arived back. Kai bolted from the vehicle and started to run into the library shouting "You think you can outsmart me yo....." His words where cut short by the sight before him...the Raichu being dragged off by poliece officers and partly frozen."Heh...Looks like you got what was coming to you after all, Raichu." Kai said to Volt from a short distance away. "I can't insult your intelligence anymore for now, since you did not fall for my trap, but it seems somebody else took care of you." Kai continued in his usual tone. He turned away from the Raichu and went back into the library only to find the librarian and a strange newcomer. "I'm sorry, Miss. I did not mean to cause any harm earlier. I was just trying to lure this guy away so I could have my own men deal with him....I mean, I know I wouldn't want a big destructive lug like him running around my library...if I owned one....can I still look around?" He asked to the librarian.

Last edited by Kai Volten on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

As Volt was being carried out by two growlithes policemen, the ice coat that froze him started to melt. He was now already out of the library. He took a look around him. These growlithes were well trainned and he was no match for them. He then noticed that the Pikachu's limousine was parked in front of the library

''That pikachu guy came back!''

As Volt was being released by the melting ice, he shouted to the two fire-type policemen:

- I ain't going down without a fight, doggies!

As he was catching his breathe, he prepared himself for the beating, with no hope of winning

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the library ! (open)    

Back to top Go down

Silence in the library ! (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next