Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Where's my Teddiursa bear?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roo Gi

Character sheet
Specie: Smeargle
Level: 3

PostSubject: Where's my Teddiursa bear?   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 am

Roo nervously entered the HQ. It was a huge building filled with gijinkas from all over. Roo was obviously dreary with dried tear marks on his face and a recently dried runny nose. Dirt caked his clothes while stray leaves and twigs tangled up his hair. It was apparent that he had been crying and searching for something. Why people may ask? While Roo was playing in the forest, he brought his favorite Teddiursa bear but seems that he had lost it in the vast maze-like jungle of trees; it could be anywhere. He had lost it the other day and decided to search for it but it was no use, he could not find it. He had been out for hours and hours, then finally gave up. He needed help now.

Roo looked around the HQ lobby to see maps covering every inch of the walls scattered with notes, and bulletin boards over-crowded with mission papers and rewards. He walked up to a map of Airia where several parts of the map has been blotched out due to the unknown parts it held. Airia was a new founded continent and its size and area has not been fully revealed. The tall male Girafarig gijinka caught his attention where he noticed that the Girafarig was in charge of handling missions. He slowly approached the counter and placed his little scratched hands on the edge of the counter to see better.

"Uhm.... Mishtur... I lost my Teddiursa bear.. and I need help finding it.. Its.. somewhere in the forest.." Roo asked. He couldn't help but to feel like this was such an insignificant mission that it would be rejected, but he had no choice, he wanted Mr. Teddi back.

PostSubject: Re: Where's my Teddiursa bear?   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 am

The Girafarig was dozing off, until someone spoke to him. He looked forward, but didn't see anyone.

"I thought I heard someone"
"You did. Look from higher, idiot!"

He stood up, and saw a kid looking to him, barely reaching the height of the counter. He was in a poor condition and was on the verge of crying, if he hadn't done it already.

"He lost his teddy bear in the forest! That's so funny!"
"Funny or not, we accept all request. So shut up, will ya?"

-Don't worry, we'll get your Teddiursa back. Do you know around which part you lost it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roo Gi

Character sheet
Specie: Smeargle

PostSubject: Re: Where's my Teddiursa bear?   Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 am

Roo sniffled. He answered with a simple shake of the head, then said

"I-I don't know.. I can't remember.." Roo started tearing up. Snot bubbles started forming around his nose which he tried wiping with the sleeve of his shirt. It didn't matter if it got dirty because it already was, and he was going to get in trouble with his mom anyway. He slapped both his cheeks at the same to fully get himself together. Roo wiped his tears, took a big sniffle, and looked up at the Girafarig.

PostSubject: Re: Where's my Teddiursa bear?   Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:24 pm

-Aaal...right...

"Haha! A Hide&Seek mission! Who would pick that mission anyway?"
"Someone who would like to help, but can't fight much. Now shut up, will you?"

-You may have to do without Teddiursa for a few days. Can you wait until then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukeLuquinn

Character sheet
Specie: Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Where's my Teddiursa bear?   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 am

Luke wandered around, unsure of what to do at a free day. There were no cinemas as long as he could remember, and he had nothing to do. He decided to go to the Explorer's HQ after much fooling around, and found a kid requesting a mission for his lost teddiursa bear.
"Hi kiddo, looking for a Teddiursa bear? Do you want me to help?"

(This is the roleplay you accepted)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's my Teddiursa bear?   

Back to top Go down

Where's my Teddiursa bear?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1