Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

It's a small world.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie
Level: 6

PostSubject: It's a small world.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:09 pm

As zero looked at his new house he nodded, it wasn't too big, so he wouldn't have a lot of uneeded space, but it wasn't small either. The price was good, so he bought it, as living in a cave wasn't handy at all, as the trip to the dawnn usually took a couple of hours.

He looked one more time at his house, and then looked at the house across the street.
He looked at the house, and thought he should introduce himself, as they were gonna be neighbours, altough he didn't really wanted to go, as of his anxiety against people, and because he doesn't talk so much.

He then just stood there on the street, not noticing his surounding at all, as he was still planning to meet the neighbour or not.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Suida was holding a few books. She was walking slowly, lost in her thought. Until she saw Zero on the street, just standing there.

"Zero? I thought he was living elsewhere. Was I wrong? Or is he here for something else? Guess there's only one way to find out."

She walked toward Zero, until she was close enough.

-Zero? What are you doing?

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

"Moved here, this is my new residence." He pointed at his house, and started thinking again.
That's when he notice that the person beside him, was actually suida. He then looked back at suida.

"Oh suida, what are you doing here?" He said, not having noticed her before.

He looked at the books she was holding, and saw that he had read those already.
He then looked back at suida, wating for her answer.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Suida looked toward the house Zero pointed toward. It wasn't anything impressive, much like every house.

-Hmmm...

She laughed a bit, seeing how Zero didn't notice who she was at first.

-I live just a bit further away.

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Zero nodded when suida said that, that means they lived close together. he felt a little happy knowing that, but didn't make too big a deal out of it.

"Want to come in for something to drink? maybe i could lennd you on of my books, they aren't from the library." He said, hoping that she would come in, this meeting was luck, as he and suida haven't talked that much yet.

"So how about it?"

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Suida started thinking for a little while. She didn't have much to do for now.

-Sure. But... I may have already read your books.

She imagined herself the inside of Zero's house, being empty and mostly having boxes.

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

"Please make yourself at home." he said, when they walked inside.

As they went inside the house, the first thing that was noticeable was that the room was mostly unpacked, there was only one or two boxes left.

As he walked inside the kitchen he made some tea, the place he came from it was normal to do that.

When he was done he sat at the table and put the tea on the table, he then walked towards his bookcase, full with imported books that he got from different country's.

He picked a few rare ones and showed them to suida.
"These are Rare books, they aren't that easy too find."

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am

Suida followed Zero. She felt a bit uneasy, being in someone else's home. She looked around, to see that it wasn't quite like what she imagined. She saw Zero preparing Tea, so she waited until he was done. And once he was done, she sat on a chair and picked the tea.

-Thanks.

She drinked a little bit, until Zero came back with books. She looked at them.

-Hmm... I have read all of them except... I'm not sure about the blue one.

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:23 am

Zero put the blue one one the table, this book was a family heirloom from yuki's side of the family. He didn't want to keep it, but didn't have enough courage to throw it away.

Giving it away would be best, and who better then the biggest book fanatic he knew.

he gave the book to suida, "You can have this if you want, this books is one of a kind."
He said, the book was very interesting, as it was a legend about tuki's great grandfather.

The book was about the war in the freezing north, but in Yuki's great grandfather's perspective. this book was really valuable. and if sold, would be able to get a lot of money out of, but he didn't want to trash the book like that, so he gave it to someone who loved books very much.

"Is it to your liking?"

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:40 am

Suida picked the book and examined the Cover. It did look similar to many books, but she could tell there was something a bit different for the others with that kind of cover. She opened the book and looked quickly through the pages. Then, she quickly read the first story page. She closed the book, knowing already it was a book she never read and that it was of good quality.

-It is indeed of my liking. Thanks.

She drank another bit of the tea.

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 am

Zero and suida sat there for a moment, drinking tea. Zero didn't really know what he wanted to talk about, so he just started some random conversation.

"So, do you have any familiy?" He asked, it was kinda sudden, thanks to the silence from before. but he was interested to know more about suida, as they work together, and they don't even know anything about each other much.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 pm

As the silence happened, Suida added Zero's book to her pile of books. Then she drank another bit of the tea, until Zero spoke up.

-I do. Aside from my parents, I have a sister. They weren't interested in discovering the myths of Airia, however.

She decided to reply with the logical question.

-What about you?

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Zero thought about that question, and answered a bit hesitantly.
"I did, they uhm..." Zero said, he brok of his sentence having trouble saying them, so he just talked about his other family.

"I do have a brother, altough he doesn't like me so much. My parents aren't around anymore." Zero wasn't going to tell her about yuki, as that was a bit too personal at the moment.

He knew that suida could be trusted, so he was going to show her something that no one else can see.
"Can i show you something?" He asked, as he wanted to make sure.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Suida felt Zero's hesitation. She wasn't sure if he hesitated because he lied, was about to lie, or didn't want to talk about something. By the verb tense, she supposed something tragic may have happened to his family.

-I see...

She drank another bit of her tea. Zero then asked her about showing something. Knowing that this is not a question normally asked, she supposed he wanted to show her something he doesn't wish to show someone else. That'd mean she'd have to keep it secret.

-Sure... What is it?

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 pm

As Zero looked down for a couple of seconds and stared into his tea, he prepared himself for a reaction.

As he put his hand on his mask, he slowly pulled it off, revealing a face that was smiling.
He was sad, and on the verge of running away. But he was still smiling, not because he wanted too though.

"My... face has been stuck like this ever since two years ago. It doesn't matter how many sad thing happen, or how dangerous it get's.... my expression won't change, that is one of the reason that i wear this mask.... " He then stopped and waited for a reaction.
Not knowing for sure how suida would react to this.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm

As Zero was about to take away his mask, Suida thought that there would be something big, like a scar or a burn, on his face. But behind the mask was a face that seemed entirely normal at first. But then, Zero explained what was the problem. At this point, Suida wasn't sure how to react. It seemed somewhat unrealistic. She could somewhat understand his reason to wear a mask, as being stuck with a smile while fighting or something else would somewhat make him look really sadistic. The only explanation she could find was traumatism.

-Is... Is there something that... happened to you?

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm

"Two years ago... someone dear to me died, and i got revenge.... when i saw the people who killed the person dear to me dead... i felt the need to smile... since then... i can't change my expression anymore. What's worse, i got blamed for all of it... including the death of... So i ran, i ran to Airia, a place where no one could find me." He had stopped talking, he was in too much pain to continue, and a single tear went down his smiling face.

He noticed and quickly wiped it away, and then looked back to suida.
"Uhm... so what about you... why did you come to airia?" He said, trying to change the conversation.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Suida felt the pain in Zero's voice as she listened. What happened did ressemble a traumatism, while not exactly be one. She was glad, in a way, that Zero spoke up, as that was the first step toward curing a problem like that. But she didn't want to push it any further.

As Zero asked her the next question, she could see he didn't want to talk about it anymore. She'd await the next moment his mind would open. For now, she had a conversation to continue.

-I have always been interested in Myths and Legends. I wish to learn more by coming here.

Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:50 pm

"I see, that's nice, i like myth's myself, especially kyurem and articuno... i wish to meet them one day, so i can test myself as a ice pokemon." He said putting his mask back on.

It was getting late, so suida would have to leave soon, he wasn't sad that she had to leave, but he was kinda unhappy to be alone again.

"Well, it's getting late, i think you should go now, don't you, you don't want to stay to long with a man in a house, what would the neighbours think" He said laughing, at least his mood turned around, and he seemed normal again... or at least, normal enough.

View user profile
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:06 pm

She finished her tea while Zero talked about his likings in the myths. She wasn't surprised Articuno and Kyurem were his favorites. However, she recalled not seeing much information about Kyurem. She wondered if Zero's hometown had more information about Kyurem.

However, Zero made Suida notice time had gone fast. She looked outside the window, to see it was indeed getting dark.

-I see...

She stood up, then bowed to Zero.

-Thank you for inviting me. And see you tommorow!

She walked away, leaving Zero's home.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a small world.   

Back to top Go down

It's a small world.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1