Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gear Karu

Character sheet
Specie: Klang
Level: 3

PostSubject: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Gear arrived at one of the Farms, along with Mugen. He looked around to see if anyone was suspicious, but as he guessed, only the Farmers were there for now.

-Here we are! Now, to wait for them to show up!

He sat on a fence, not feeling like staying up anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen Kishin

Character sheet
Specie: Zangoose

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm

why wait? why not just find them and have a little fun? Mugen didnt noticed that gear sat on the fence, he was to busy looking around for any mightyena and stunky gijinka or anything or anyone suspicious. Mugen looked at gear to check if he was doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear Karu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Gear couldn't believe what Mugen asked.

-Are you mad, buddy? Who knows where they are! I, for sure, am not going to search for these troublemakers!

He leaned his back on one of his gears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Can you just stand on your gears and move upwards to check the area or something?

Mugen didnt want to wait for the prey to show up, he just wanted a bath... a blood bath. But if it came to it, Mugen had a plan b.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear Karu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Gear didn't think about flying.

-Hmm... Should I... Or should I not?

He looked toward the skies, trying to imagine himself surfing on one of his gears. Then, in his imagination, the gear spinned and he felt off it.

-Nah. Don't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Mugen sighed. But then he saw an stunky and a mightyena sneaking behind one of the farmers who was plowing the ground. Without even looking at Gear He unsheathed his sword and rans towards them. Finally time for some fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear Karu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Gear saw the Zangoose start running. He looked toward his direction and saw two people sneaking. He started laughing. He made himself fall on his back, then went back to standing still by rotating a bit the gear he was leaning on.

-Hahaha! Pain is at your door, brats!

He started walking toward the duo, and spread away his two small gears in the air, ready for an attack as soon as he would come into range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 am

Dam he noticed Mugen still rushed towards the mightyena and got close enough to attack. But the Stunky gijinka noticed me before i was able to attack

You thought you could sneak up on us? The stunky gijinka used poison gas and became hidden along with his partner mightyena.

Poison doesnt effect me you fool, now come out where ever you are Mugen had to get out of the gas because he knew that if he stayed there, both the mightyena and stunky will ambush him.

(OOC: i presume there both lv 4 or 1 is lv 4 while the other is lv 3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gear Karu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 am

(OoC: They're good enough to make a C Rank mission. Or bad enough, in a different perspective...)

Gear saw a gas coming out of the Stunky and supposed it smelled really bad in there.

-Hiding yourself? HA! Only cowards use that kind of trickery!

Without even waiting for the Zangoose, Gear threw his two small gears inside the gas, in a parallel path but from opposite directions.

-Haha! Did I hit something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Even if the poison had no effect on it, it smelled.... it smelled bad however Mugen didnt notice it for a while because he had his mind set on hurting the mightyena.

COME OUT YOU BASTARDS Mugen yelled out swingging his sword around. Mugen finally noticed the smell and tried to run away from it whiling still swinging his sword back and forth, but as he was running one of the gears hit Mugen's sword causing mugen to fall out of the poison gas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson   

Back to top Go down

[Mission] Teaching a painful Lesson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1