Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A relaxing walk... or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie
Level: 6

PostSubject: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:33 pm

As Zero was entering the forest he looked around, it was quiet and there wasn't a person in sight.

Going for a walk in the forest was a good idea, i should do this more often.

He started strolling through the forest, thinking about his match in the arena. Suida was wounded and he felt bad, but it seems like she didn't mind the fight, so luckily they stayed friends.
He was glad, as he wouldn't know what to do if suida started hating him, or worse, ignoring him. He was just happy that that wasn't the case, and was still silently and quietly walking through the forest.

He was still cautious for any wild pokemon coming for a attack though. as he wasn't planning on becoming some pokemons's snack, as he still had a tournament to win.

"Sure is quiet, i hope it stays this quiet for a while."

View user profile
Momo Tomoni

Character sheet
Specie: Emolga
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 pm

"WATCH OUT!!!"

It seemed like that quiet moment was never meant to be. Suddenly a female came gliding through the trees and nearly crashed into Zero. However, she missed him and instead collided straight into a tree. The girl was not watching where she was going. She was simply jumping around from tree to tree for fun until she saw another gijinka far too late. Her body took a hard hit against the tree, and she stumbled backwards from the impact. For a moment, she was disoriented and on the ground. Her vision was somewhat blurry. It then cleared right back up over time. She could only utter one phrase.

"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 pm

As Zero heard someone zooming right over his head, he looked to his side, and saw a little emolga girl hitting a tree. It seemes like she had hurt herself, and though it was her own fualt, he was partly the blame of the collision.

She was still lying against the tree, so he walked towards her and went on his kneeled down.

"are you alright miss?" He said very friendly.

He looked at her, looking if she had hurt herself.
"That looked like a rough landing, i hope you didn't injure yourself."
He then held his hand out, trying to help the girl out.

View user profile
Momo Tomoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Standing before her was a male glalie. He was obviously older than her and was much taller. He appeared to be somewhere within his 20s. From the sound of his voice, he meant her no harm. That meant it was safe for her to talk to him. Her large, round eyes blinked repeatedly before she grinned cheerfully and grabbed his hand.

"I'm okay!"

She allowed herself to be pulled back up. Momo wondered if she had hit the guy at all. She also wondered what he was doing around here. Her head tilted to the side as she looked on with curiosity.

"Mister, what are you doing here?"

She couldn't help but question the male gijinka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Zero was glad that the girl wasn't hurt, she was tough for a young girl. she then asked him why he was here, hehe, guess his quiet and relaxing walk would have to wait later.

"I'm on a walk, i am still resting from a battle in the tournament." He said.

He then looked at her, she looked around the age of 10, she was wearing some easy clothes, he then stopped looking her over, as he thought it was kinda creepy.

"So, what are you doing here little miss, the forest can be very dangerous if you're not careful." he said.

View user profile
Momo Tomoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:48 pm

This male appeared rather intimidating at first, but he wasn't intimidating at all. He seemed like a friendly guy in contradiction. His choice of clothes and his mask made him seem somewhat hostile though. She was grateful that it wasn't a meanie gijinka. Her question was answered, but that answer caused her to think of another question to ask. Being the little kid she was, she blurted out what she was thinking before even bothering to answer the man's question.

"Tournament? You're in a tournament?! That's so cool! I want to fight! I've got some moves!"

The silly girl began fighting an invisible foe with her fists and her legs as she punched and kicked the air. She then attempted a spin kick, but she spun too much and landed on her butt instead.

"Ow! Well that was just a warm up!"

She leaped up onto her feet and laughed it off.

"Hee hee.....oh! Um, I'm just here playing! You know, gliding through trees and whatnot. Don't worry Mister, I can take care of any meanies that come my way!"

Momo was evidently one fiesty emolga. In reality, she had no real fighting experience; she was simply bluffing as usual. However, one might find it kind of cute, but that would depend on the person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Zero chuckled a bit, this girl was funny, and still so young and already ready to protect herself. He liked this girl, she was just like Yuki was when she was younger.

"Haha, well that's good and all, that you can handle yourself, but as a grown man i can't just leave a kid like you out here to fend for yourself." He said, concerned she might actually try to fight a 'meanie'.

"But well, i can't force myself to make you stay with me, so you can continue playing, and maybe i'll see you again sometime." He said. meeting this kid brought him in a good mood, he felt like training again.

"Hey, maybe i'll see you at the tournament, round 2 has yet to begin." He said.

View user profile
Momo Tomoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Why was this guy so ready to protect her like that? They had just met. Wow, was he a hero? Heroes were sooo cool! She wanted to hang out with the guy more. He was nice, and she was bored. There was no one with her as company, and it got lonely at times. She was used to being in a village filled with emolga like herself. Unfortunately, that incident occurred, and now she was all alone in this new place. Momo had desires to follow him, and so she sprang up with her energetic self and went by his side.

"Can I come with you?! Can I? Can I? I'm feeling kind of lonely..."

Her cute face pouted for a moment before perking back up. She was interested in being with this male. She then realized something. She didn't even know his name! How could she follow him without knowing his name?! Immediately the question popped up.

"Hey Mister, you never told me your name! My name is Momo. Momo Tomoni!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Zero was a little stunned with her exclamation. She wanted to come with him, a person she just met and talked with for a couple of second. well that was the innocence of children.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to follow strangers around? If i was a bad guy then you would be in trouble." He said, but her pouting got to him.

"Sigh, fine, my name is Zero, Zero Fahrenheit, but i'm just taking a walk, i'm not doing anything interesting, are you sure you want to follow a boring person like me?" He asked.

It was true, he worked at the library, was silent most of the time, and never really talked all that much. Strange how he could talk to a kid so easily, maybe kids were his weakness.

View user profile
Momo Tomoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Momo cheered. She was going to go with Zero! She wondered what he planned to do besides walking. Maybe they could play a game! Maybe he can show her his fighting moves! This was rather exciting for the little girl. After all, she had been alone for far too long. She smiled joyfully at the guy. Well, until her mind processed the mention of her parents. Yet, as the child she was, she answered in a still fairly joyful manner.

"Oh, I lived in a village! We didn't get strangers. It was all nice and peaceful. too bad that mean ol' storm came! Grrr, but then I would've never gone on an adventure!"

She scurried to a tree and climbed onto a low branch, standing on top of it proudly as if giving a speech.

"I am an adventurer in this new land, and I will explore far and wide! It will be dangerous, but I can do it! And all meanies will be beaten by my might!"

She leaped off the tree branch and landed on her feet.

"Though it is a little scary being far away from my home....but it's okay! Now Mr. Zero, let's go! I doubt a masked hero like you is boring!"

The girl was ready to scurry off and follow the male glalie to wherever he was going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 am

Zero laughed, this kid was really energetic, he sure knew that he couldn't go read a book now. He thought about what she said, A storm huh, guess she lost her parents in that. He soon started walking towards the open field not that far from them.

Masked hero, wow, now i wonder if it is her imagination talking, or because that other kid talked around town. Geez, why did i have to say that i was a hero.

As they arrived at the open field, he could see a rock in the middle, there were beds of flowers and Beautifly's and Butterfree's flapping around. He could see a Caterpie crawling on one of the tree's. And although the forest was generally dark thanks to the trees, the sun was shining light directly on that rock.

"How peaceful." As he said this he held out his hand, and a Beautifly sat on his finger.
He then looked at Momo. "Isn't this place pretty."

View user profile
Momo Tomoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 am

Momo literally skipped to the open field while staying by Zero's side. She was just a bouncing ball full of energy! It was hard for her to keep still; she just couldn't help but be the hyperactive girl she was. There was no way to contain her excitement. The girl hummed a silly tune as they arrived at the field of butterfly-like pokemon. There were butterfrees and beautiflies everywhere! The trees hung over the open space; giving the location a shady feel. Caterpies were around as well. They were crawling on the trees as the beautiful butterflies took the skies. Momo stared at this spot with wonder. Being the excited girl she was, she began to chase the butterfly pokemon. They went flapping around frantically yet beautifully as the girl chased them. She laughed gleefully as she did so. The emolga girl stopped to see the rock in the center. The girl dashed for the rock and proceeded to examine it a bit before sitting on it. Her eyes watched a beautifly fly right by her.

"Mr. Zero, they're really pretty! Look at them!"

She pointed outward to point at a beautifly, when suddenly a butterfree landed on her arm. The girl saw this and giggled with joy. This really was a beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:19 am

Zero just chuckled when the girl seemingly didn't listen and said the same thing to him.
He then looked at the butterfree in her hand, it seemed like he and that girl were somewhat alike.

But then the beautifly flew off, together with the butterfree, in a hurry, seemingly scared of something.

"Huh, what's that about?" Suddenly it seemed quiet, something was coming, and it wasn't friendly.

Zero started looking around, looking for whatever was near.

"nothing, nothing, there!" As he looked to the west, a scyther stood there, in the bushes, ready to attack.

"Momo! Get behind me!" He yelled, as she was closer to it then him.

A scyther of all things, luckily he had the type advantage, or else this fight would've been way more dangerous.

View user profile
Momo Tomoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 am

Momo was having loads of fun playing around with the butterflies. The innocent girl kept giggling at the one sitting on her arm. She really found the place to be quite beautiful. She would keep this place in her mind. The lovely butterfly Pokemon continued flying about until suddenly they were all scared off. The girl was in shock. Where were the beautiful butterflies going? She sat there looking confused as a scyther appeared from the bushes. Suddenly she heard Zero's voice call out to her. Hearing his warning, she looked over and then gasped as she saw the surprise attacker. She hopped off the rock and dashed straight for Zero. Once she was behind him, the emolga girl turned around to insult the would-be assailant.

"You big meanie! You scared all the butterflies!"

This was probably not the wisest move, but Momo was just a confident young girl. She couldn't help it.

(OOC: loliphones.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Aggrevating the scyther was a bad idea, as it got pissed at thetaunt the little girl momo gave.

"Scy-Ther!" It dashed at the two, seems like zero had to fight it now.

Zero held open his hadns, but he didn't want to destroy this place by freezing it, seems like he had to think up something.

He knew that a well-aimed ice beam would be enough, as the scyther would probably be the only target.

Zero aimed, but the scyther had come closer that short time, zero wasn't fast enough to shoot it, and he got hit by the scyther with unimagineable speed.

"Augh! what.. was that?" The scyther had used a mach punch to hit him, so zero wasn't able to follow the punch with his eyes.

"This is gonna be harder then i thought*

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing walk... or not?   

Back to top Go down

A relaxing walk... or not?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1