Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ember

Character sheet
Specie: Blaziken
Level: 1

PostSubject: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 am

Ember made her way to the training arena wearing only a black tank top and fiery red shorts. It had been awhile since she had a good work out, even longer since she had a fight. The forge and getting settled into Rill, herself, and Saskia's apartment.

Ember started on some stretches to warm up. Making to massage near where her mechanical arm was attached to her shoulder as that got sore often. Or the skin got burnt when it was hot out.

Last edited by Ember on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet
Specie: Charizard
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:55 am

(OOC: Close. It's "Charla".)

Once more, the Charizard Gijinka hurled herself forward, throwing punches at the target set up for her- her trainer's open hands. Most people would have been sent flying from those impacts, but the elder Charizard was silent, absorbing the blows as if she were playing patty-cake. After a few minutes, he called her off for a break.

"Geeze, old man..." Charla sighed, taking a swig of water "How about you go on the offensive every so often? I'm tired of always being 'attack, attack, attack'."

The elder man grinned. "I'd love to, Charla, but I'm not permitted to fight here anymore."

She raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Remember when I showed you Dragon Rage?"

She sweatdropped, remembering the colossal beam that had been large enough to take out a wall of the extreme reinforced arena. If that was just his SPECIAL attack, imagine what his physical skills must hit like...

He sighed, leaning back against the wall of the arena, watching the latest sparring match. "I'd like to get you a sparring partner, but you're too strong for most of these guys. And the ones who aren't too weak are too strong." His eyes passed over the arena, identifying each gijinka before dismissing them as inappropriate sparring partners. Then, he found a match.

"How about that Blaziken lady over there?" he inquired. "She seems to be only a year or two older than you, and she looks to be a pretty good fighter, but not so much that you couldn't handle her."

Charla followed his gaze to the elder woman. If Lucy was here, she'd say that girl is even 'bigger' than me... she does look strong though. "You really think so, old man?"

"Sure!" he nodded. "We'll have a nice little spar and everything. Let's just ask her... here. Do some footwork on these ladders while I discuss things." He stepped off, leaving Charla to begin a routine stepping in and out of the rungs of a ladder that had been placed on the ground. Meanwhile, the older Charizard gijinka approached the newcomer.

"Good afternoon miss." He gave a small bow. "I would like to inquire if you might be willing to help my trainee spar?"

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 pm

(OOC: My bad, I even went to check the name T^T Embarassed. Sorry sometimes I think faster then I type, I was probably thinking of the L at the end)

Ember glared at the Charizard man. "I suppose, but I'm a bit rusty I have not fought since I moved here, but yeah a spar should be a good warm up. I hope you won't mind I won't be giving your pupil my all, but I guess someone has to teach them how to fight like a woman, god knows what you have been teaching her. Really I just want to see what you have done with her as well. Afraid I can't help with her offense much, seeing as I prefer an offensive fighting style. .

Ember pulled up her top and ran her hand through her hair. Most girls would tie up there hair to fight, but Ember liked her long flowing hair to blow through the breeze in a fight. Sure it hurt when people pulled it, but if they were close enough to pull here hair then that meant they could be easily repealed with a kick or a punch.

Ember wrapped her arm (the non-mechanical arm) and she paused to snort up snot and hock a flaming lugey onto the floor nodded that she was ready to be led to the pupil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm

If the Charizard Gijinka had been shocked or offended by Ember's sharp tongue, he didn't show it. Perhaps he was ignoring it? "That's alright. We haven't found a good way to teach her defense, so this could be the perfect teaching tool. Let's get you two introduced, shall we?"

He led the Blaziken woman over to Charla who had just finished her last set and was toweling off some of the sweat. "Introduction time! This is my trainee, Charla, who I met on her first visit to the Arena. We've been doing regular training ever since."

Charla let the towel rest around her shoulders and offered her hand. "Pleased ta meetcha!"

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Ember smiled and maked sure to use her right arm to shake, no need to scare people with her prosthetic arm, it could be a bit intimidating. Plus it was rather uncomfortable to shake with if someone was one of those handshakers who nearly ripped your arm from your socket. Ok maybe that was a bit of a hyperbole, Ember knew what it was like to have an arm cleanly ripped from your socket.

"Pleasure is all mine" said Ember. She gently moved some of her bangs from her eyes. This one was cute, the boots and sunny demeanor reminded her of Rill, only well Rill was a foot and probably a few inches taller then her.
"Well are you ready to see how to fight like a woman? Forget fighting like a man, we women fight so much better, by the time I am done with you, you will be able to kick gramp's ,over here, ass". Ember smirked and winked at Saskia.

Ember walked a distance away. "when you're ready, show me what you got" said Ember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm

With both fighters in the ring and ready, Charla assumed a fighting stance. Keeping her body low, both hands up in front of her, ready to strike or block. It wasn't the best stance ever, and the old man had been pleading with her to fix it, but she hadn't seen the need so far- most opponents would have been blown away by sheer force.

What was wrong with fighting like a man? she thought. It worked just fine in the past. Volt certainly didn't handle it, at least. Then again, she had never fought another woman, and the only female figures in her life were either dead or non-combatants. What would this be like?

Immediately, Charla rushed forward. "Here I come!" She closed the distance and swung with her right, hoping to connect with her opponent's stomach...

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 pm

As soon as Charla charged, Ember charged. Best defense was offense, or so she taught herself.
Hephaestus her old teacher (ooc fun fact: Hephaestus is suppose to be the pokemon half of her soul) had stressed she needed to work on defense her speed and attack would fail. But he talked and didn't do, too slow and passive.

The distance was closed in no time. Ember bent over to have her chest absorb the blow seeing as the fat would do better at dispelling the energy from the punch , but just before she took the punch did launched two lightning quick kicks (double kick). The punch smarted more then she expected it too, while it was better then getting clocked in the stomach as the breasts were sensitive after all.

Charla seemed to know her stuff and was better then she expected. Wait....she was the in the tournment and beat the Raichu. Ember wished she could of entered but well Rill didn't want her too, damn thing was too cute to say no to, especially when she got all seductive.
"You are in that tournament weren't you? I remember watching you on TV".

Ember charged for a punch, not with her stronger steel armor (well Redsill steel which is > normal steel Razz). It wouldn't be fair if she used that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Charla felt the Blaziken lean back and absorb the blow, but not before a pair of fast and sharp kicks slammed into her from beneath. It knocked the wind out of her, and she had to put her hand down to keep from falling as she landed.

"You are in that tournament, aren't you?" The Blaziken commented. "I remember seeing you on TV". She decided to take the offensive, and charged at Charla, throwing a fist.

"Always nice to hear from my fans!" the charizard smiled, throwing a punch of her own. The two fists crossed, and Charla felt a heavy blow to the left side of the head, her own blow clearly not hitting as hard. Crap! Her arms are longer!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 am

Ember shook her fist she had punched and received a hit, but a cross from the punch. "Good luck out there then, give em hell. Nice work showing that guy who is boss too, I rooting for you" said Ember smiling. A lucky circumstance on her part. Something like that wasn't going to probably happen again.

Ember charged Charla for a kick this time but had her arms looking like she was going in for another punch, was worth a shot anyhow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Charla nearly swore as her opponent came in with another punch. Knowing she couldn't counter it, she ducked down- only to realize too late that the previous attack was a feint. Charla's head snapped back as she took the blow, only barely holding her footing enough. The kick made her head spin, and she felt suddenly weaker.

"Charla!" the old man called from the sidelines "You're leaving yourself too open. If you want to reduce the damage, you need to hold up your guard and close the gap between you!"

Her head was swimming, but Charla pulled her arms in tighter, into a stance called "Peek-a-boo", her eyes peeking over the newly formed blockade. With her footing restored, Charla rushed once more, this time, aiming to burrow into her opponent's torso to begin the offensive.

PostSubject: Re: A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)   

Back to top Go down

A fiery workout (Ember and Charla)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1