Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Child meets child

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momo Aurias

Character sheet
Specie: Riolu
Level: 1

PostSubject: Child meets child   Wed May 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Momo was walking through the park, bored out of his mind. He wanted to do something, but there wasn't much he could do. He settled for a walk in the end.

"wednesday huh, i guess the shrine will be pretty much empty today, so i could stay out for a while." He said in a uncaring manner, he looked around and sat down near the fountain.
"I'll just watch the water for now." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roo Gi

Character sheet
Specie: Smeargle
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Child meets child   Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Roo wrinkled his nose. His heavily slumbered eyes blinked slowly, trying to break-free from the crusted eyes. He was lying down fetal position in the cool shade of a bush. Roo drowsily yawned and hugged the minty cool grass; it was as soft as a pillow he could of slept there all day. Slowly, he got up into a sitting position and rubbed his eyes. His hair was all ruffled up with stray leaves in his hair. He wondered how he got here in the first place, then remembered he was drawing a wild Oddish that he was secretly following this morning. He figured the Oddish found that Roo was stalking it and used sleeping powder on him to flee. Roo shook his head and stood up. He straightened up his bag and picked out the remaining leaves that dared to hide in his head.

He was in the park again, a place he knows well. Roo would often come here to play by himself since there were no kids around his age he knew. He always hoped to find someone to play with, rather than getting in trouble with adults. As his senses were slowly coming back to him, his ears picked up a gentle sound; it was trickling water. He knew that sound, it was the fountain he would always go to and look at his reflection endlessly. Roo excitedly followed the noise to the beautiful fountain. He stopped his tracks when he saw an unfamiliar face. He was small, smaller than the people he normally saw. Was he perhaps.. a friend? He squealed in delight and ran full speed towards the boy.

Character sheet
Specie: Riolu
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Child meets child   Thu May 03, 2012 6:12 am

Momo was holding a staring competition with the fountain, strange enough, he was winning.
He then saw a young boy running towards him, cheerfully smiling.

"... that mustt be a kid who doesn't know any other kids his age and wants to be friends with me..." As usual, his perception was top notch, scary even how he just guessed that.

He stood up, and waited for the kid to be close enough.

"Hello..." he said, in his all too familiar emotionless voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roo Gi

Character sheet
Specie: Smeargle
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Child meets child   Thu May 03, 2012 8:35 am

As he ran full speed towards his newly self appointed friend, Roo looked into his eyes. He froze. An icy chill ran down his back, sprinkling goosebumps down his arms. He was different, his eyes were a fierce crimson red with a intimidating glare and barefeet.

Does his feet never get dirty? Roo thought.

He got closer to the fountain and stopped about 2-3 meters in front of the boy. The boy stood up and gave a monotone hello. Roo hesitated, giving a delayed reply. To be honest, he was a little scared of him.

"H-hello, I'm Roo! Whats your name?" He boldy asked.

PostSubject: Re: Child meets child   

Back to top Go down

Child meets child
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1