Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Beach Party (All Welcome)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Soon i surfaced and saw sapphire and fern playing volleyball by themself. then i noticed fern and sapphire blushing VERY heavily so i decided to scream HEY LOVEBIRDS! WHOS WINNING THE GAMES? with a huge grin on my face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Axel was walking on the beach, trying to remember why he even went

"I'm having so much fun Axel" Ah, that's right, the lovely miss candy wanted to go to the bonfire.

Yes, i even kept my armor at home, just so we can stay close together.

Axel was walking and notice two people playing volleyball, he thought it was boring and wanted to leave, butt suddenly was met with a loud "Ooh, volleyball axel let's watch."

'They' decided to stay and watch the volleyball match between the vaporeon and the mienshao.

Great, and i wanted to spend my day with her somewhere with less people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:28 pm

i saw a weird person i never met before (axel) and apparently his girlfriend however he did have the same aura the sum evil aura but not that evil, i was about to introduce my self to them, then suddenly i thought of a some-what of a evil plan. I went over to them and said

Hey my name is seishu, and why are you guys just watching why don't you play? A little 2 on 2? this beautiful woman and this drapion without his shell, verse fern and sapphire

The girl loved the idea so i dragged both of them together to the court.

HEY LOVEBIRD, i shouted, why dont you play with these 2, fern and sapphire VS drapion and his girlfriend!!

I grinned even more this was going to be a match of lovebirds!

AND ILL BE THE REFEREE!

Last edited by seishu on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 pm

"Alright! Lets play two versus two if that is alright with everyone? Do you want the first serve?"Fern said wanting to include everyone there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Sapphire blushed a deeper red at being called lovebird. God why was this Lucario so annoying? She was a bit nervous playing this people, damn you lucario. But hopefully her and Fern could stand a chance against these too. At least she could make the ball slick with her watergun. It wasn't cheating. And hopefully the Cacturn did not have needle arm or the ball would pop, or well the Drapion and his claws.

She stood near Fern somewhat clingingly, though she was not touching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:04 pm

i read sapphire's mind and then yelled out, hey im just trying to help u!
Also this is amusing i just found out that he was madly in love with his girl friend and doesn't want to look stupid. So i wanted to see how he would play with his girlfriend. I also did notice that he was wearing a tux... WHO WEARS A TUX AT THE BEACH! He seemed like a weirdo but then again, maybe fern or sapphire know him. I told sapphire my observation and tried to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Axel ignored the bantering of the lucario, and put of his blouse.

"Axel? are you even good at this game?"Candy asked when he was preparing himself for a volleyball battle.

He then gave her a assuring smile and said, "I played a bit of volleyball at home, i never really thought i was good at it though."

He started heading for the field and candy walked after him.
"I don't know how the game goes, so i won't be much help" She said, while holding Axel's arm.

Axel smiled at her, and only had his tie, pant's and shirt on, since he had put of his shoes and blouse.

"Don't worry about it, you can help by just being here" He said towards candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:59 pm

I asked the guy in the tux what was his name. i must know ur name before we can start. Or make a team name for me.

YO WHAT IS UR NAME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Axel looked at the lucario, he didn't want to give his name so he just said his last one instead.

"Just call me mr.cross, most people do." he then looked at the opponents, a Mienshao and a Vaporeon. he wished them good luck, and waved at the lucario for the ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 pm

i Blew my whistle and handed axel the ball.
Score 0-0 Serve goes to cross. Game point will be 4 winning point will be 5! START AND SERVE!
I chopped the air signaling cross to serve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Axel knew how to play volleyball, better yet he played in the finals in when he was younger, so he was hoping that he would win, so he could impress candy.

He jumped high in the air, using his momentum to smash the ball between the players hoping he would score on serve.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Fern intercepted the ball and set it up for Sapphire to spike it using a bump. "Take that!" Fern said smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Sapphire spiked the bump and aimed it to hit the ground right in front of the other side of the net. Hopefully this would earn them a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Axel knew that he was still not ready to take the ball and cursed in himself for making them have that point, just as he thought this though Candy ran towards the ball and smashed it towards their field, so they had some breathing room.

"hehe, was that good Axel?" Candy said towards axel.

"Well done indeed, that was a great shot" He said preparing himself for their next move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Sapphire jumped up and set the ball so that Fern could bump the ball over to the over side of the net. She was surprised they managed to get it but whatever. She did her best.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:27 am

Fern smacked the ball that Sapphire had so kindly set up across the court toward the back right corner of the court. "Lets do our best!" Fern said trying to encourage Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 am

Axel tried to dive at it, and he did hit the ball, only the ball didn't go into the right direction.
He then smiled at his opponents, "well that means you get to serve now.".

Candy then went up towards Axel and gave him a reasuring nod. "Don't worry about it axel, you were great."

He then got happy, and really wanted to score too, he went and got the ball and gave it to fern.

"You're serve, but not for long."He said tuanting fern
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 am

"Alright now for my secret serve Fist of the White Moon!" Fern said jumping up and empowering his over-hand serve with pound. I feel like a total dork doing this but at least it makes Sapphire laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Axel smiled at the fist of the white moon, well more as laughed as he couldn't think of a more dorkier thing in the world, altough candy found it amusing, so he had to do something about it.

"Fist of the white moon, well what about a Tail of Destruction!" He jumped up to block the ball, only he didn't use his arms, as he extended his strong tail to smash the ball right back to fern.

"Take that." candy was chuckling at the thing he just said, Yes he made candy laugh, he was kinda happy now, and he was going to win this, even if he had to use his special move.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Fern moved back a tiny bit from the impact but he was able to bump the ball into a postion where sapphire could spike it or it would go over if she didn't touch it. Ouch that kinda hurt. Fern though shaking his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm

This game was intense but i laughed at ferns and axels name. however i was unable to understand why fern would be the one to set it while sapphire would spike it. I mean fern has a better physical strength but i didnt question it i just sat there watching this game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Sapphire giggled at Fern's serve. She was glad that he was having fun. Sapphire didn't really care if they won or lost because in the end it looked like at least her and Fern were having fun. Maybe that Candy girl, but the Drapion seemed to be taking this a little too seriously.

Sapphire jumped up and fired a water gun at the ball sending it to the other side and making the ball slippery as well. Who needed physical strength when you had special strength (high special attack Razz)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:37 pm

i saw what she did with the water gun then i went OHHHHHHHHHHH thats why. Water gun+ball=slippery water gun + ball +sand=bad footing in the field. Damn they do make a good pair. They really are love birds i said to my self. I was thinking of leaving the volley ball court and go fishing. I thought i would start building my "protection" But only after this game

Last edited by seishu on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Axel knew this vaporeon was smart, but the way she used her water gun was astounding, he wasn't planning on losing this but there was not much he could do about that attack, at least 'he' couldn't.

He looked over towards candy, who knew what she had to do, so she ran at the ball and absorbed the water from it, she then passed it so that axel could spike it.

Axel jumped up, and made a spin in the air, smashing the ball towards their side of the field with his tail.

"How do you like our teamwork!" He said tauntingly and then looked over towards candy to tell her how good a move that was. he used a lot of power in that shot, so he really wished that this one wouldn't be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Fern swiftly got into postion to return it. He returned it but the force of the impact caused it to veer off course and head straight up. Please let it land on the otherside
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Axel, knew that if the vaporeon would smash it, then they would score, so he went into a position to block the ball, no it didn't matter if it hit him or not, or even if it would hurt, he had to make sure they didn't score, he wanted to win for candy.

"Not, gonna happen." He said while jumping towards the ball in a attempt to block it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   

Back to top Go down

Beach Party (All Welcome)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next