Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[job] extermination of the beedrills: Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm

"Well well, it seems like you are safe for now." Axel said when a bunch of beedrill started swarming them. "nevermind the fight, we need to kill these annoying buzzers." He threw Seishu towards the beedrill.

"You can handle them, i will do these." he said while running twards a group of beedrill.
He still had thhe effects of his acupuncture, and rammed all the beedrills with his claws while running, into a rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

As i was airborne i used metal claws and held my arms out and started to spin. I might have killed about 7-10 beedrills but im not sure. I landed on the back but i was find since i landed on a soft patch of grass. I grabbed every single beedrill i could and threw them at axel.

Axel you handle the beedrills im going to take out the nests and the mother Bee!

i said as i ran deeper into the forest. Then i sent him a message using my aura

" yeah u can take care of this puny beedrills ill take out the queen, the strongest beedrills of all time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Axel got mad at that last message, "damn lucario, i don't even care anymore."

Axel lured all the beedrill back towards the lucario's lumberjack house, the one where he sells wood.

"Let's see how many customers you'll get when it's full with beedrill."

he was now near the house and ran inside, of course with all the beedrill following him in. they didn't notice him moving to the side though, and they all flew straight into the house.

He then closed the door, and ran into the same direction that seishu went, after the strongest beedrill, he wanted to destroy that queen so badly now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:36 pm

I knew i couldnt beat the queen in my current state because of axel. But luckly on the tree near me ther were sum oran berrys and sum medical herbs i found couple days ago. After a good 15 minutes my arm was some what healed. Soon after that i read axel's mind and sent him a message

Good god, ditching them in my place, anyway i wont be able to take the queen alone so just follow the footprints i left u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:29 pm

As axel caught up with the lucario (his speed is his highes stat) they made their way towards the queen.

"Let's kill this damn beedrill and get it over with"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 pm

I told axel about the queen in further detail

the queen is in the center of the forest meaning shes on the biggest tree and the root of our forest. This will become harder because the guards protecting her are even stronger then the adult beedrills they have a good def!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:38 pm

"Hmm, the bigger the better, that means they just die harder"
He said while smiling coldly, he really liked killing when it was a challenge.

And he had hoped they would arrive soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:41 pm

I smiled at him and kept running. I followed the dark aura iv been sensing in this forest ever since i entered. At last we found the tree. It was swarming with beedrills. IT made the beedrills at the entrance look nothing but a small village.

Axel you ready?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 pm

"Ready, i don't know what you're thinking, but this won't be a challenge at all, this will be a one sided slaughter." He said while having the most evil smile ever.

He knew this match would be challenging but he wouldn't admit it.

"Let's go inside then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:59 pm

ok then lets START!

i rushed in and used metal claw, then i dragged my claws on the floor and chucked sand into each of ther eyes. I slashed 2 of them with my claws but they were still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Axel ran towards one of the beedrills who seemed to be the thoughest one, and he used his bite attack to bite of his claw.

"How disgusting you taste."

He then picked up the claw and tried piercing it with his own weapon, only to be blocked by another beedrill.

"Damn pesky beedrills, you're ruining my fun." He said, as he slashed the other beedrill right in half. Seems like there were weak beedrill here and strong ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:25 pm

I pretended to attack a beedrill head on but i used feint and attack his/her wings instead. Then i grabbed that beedrills held out its stringer and spun around, attacking anything that came near me. I Threw that beedrill up and pierced it from the back and ripped it apart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Axel got annoyed by these beedrill, and wanted to get it over with, so he started to charge the queen before being stopped by her gaurds.

"Zzzz Zzzz"

"wait ... you can speak.well i still have no idea what you're saying though." he said as he started fighting with the beedrill opening it with a poisong stinger which he used his tail for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:59 pm

WAIT AXEL I CAN TRANSLATE! i said as i was fighting off this beedrills.

I read the queens mind and boy she wasnt pleased.

She saying to leave. She wants to build a empire of beedrills and take over the world!

I hated people/pokemon like this queen. Enraged with fury i attack the beedrills around me!

Axel before we kill the queen we gotta handle this bees or they will just protect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Axel really didn't want to handle the weaker beedrills but did so, since they were annoying him with their buzzing.

"STOP!" Axel heard a voice, and the curtain where the queen was opened up. And there was no beedrill, but a woman beedrill gijinka.

"I won't allow you to hurt my baby's, why don't you join us instead, you may be a drapion but why don't you come join us beedrill, the offer stands for you too lucario."

The beedrill queen made them an offer, she wasn't going to allow us to kill her baby's so we had to make a choice here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:19 pm

I saw the queen beedrill and heard her message to axel. I immediately used force palm on the beedrill behind him and the one in front of him.

Axel dont listen to her, she only wants beedrills to rule the world and kill anything and everything else that arent beedrills she just wonts to kill u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Axel walked up towards the beedrill queen before the guards stop her.

But the queen allowed him through, he then took a close look at her face. She was pretty, and her looks might have even rivaled candy... but a world with only beedrill, No, he wouldn't like that altough the best way to defeat someone, would be from the inside.

"I will join you, my majesty." He said while going on one knee, she wouldn't have this pleasure long though, as he would murder her in cold blood.

"Good, now what is you're answer lucario." She said towards seishu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I didnt know what was going on in axel's head but the beedrills stopped attacking. During that moment I looked at axel, and read his mind. I said to my self, Ok that is your plan but i wont let you. I got on 1 knee and said,

Yes ur highness.

Then walked closer to the queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 pm

As the queen checked over them both she noticed something, for someone denying it so hard earlier, that lucario gave up way too easily.

"Wait!" she said towards the lucario, "I don't believe you are loyal to me yet, prove it to me young lucario, by licking the heel of my boot." There was no mistaking it, this woman was a total sadist, she was plannin on kicking you, and if you would retaliate she would order the beedrill to kill you.

she then looked over towards Axel, "And you, if your friend doesn't do it, i want you to kill him to prove your loyalty." Axel just shrugged, as if he didn't really care about killin seishu.

now was seishu going to do it, or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 pm

As i walk up to the queen, i use metal claw behind my back. I grab one of the heels of the queen, then i put my hand over the heel, then sliced the foot. As the queen screams in pain. I get up, extend my arm, and spined, i was able to get her other foot and one of her arms but they didnt deattach. She screamed even louder. And finally i used a mini force palm to paralyze her. I turned back and saw the beedrills about to take me. i Took the body of the queen and put my claws next to her neck.

If any of u come near me, she dies a gruesome death

I was surprised the beedrills listened, I gave her sum of the medical herbs i found in the woods just so i could use her as a hostage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:21 pm

"Well well mr lucario, seems like you were too smart as much as i don't want to say it."
Axel didn't want to hurt the beautiful queen, but was wondering how he wasa going to get her in his possesion otherwise.

You really helped me out here, only those wounds. well luckily my company has a lot great scientists, so they reattach that leg.

As axel left with Seishu and the queen, who was glaring at both of them, he gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry miss queen, i will take great care of you."
With that they left the forest, making all the beedrill leave, and giving Axel a new member in Cross HQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 pm

I knew axel wanted her, But before i gave her up, i told him something

The reason i didnt kill her is because i know you want her in ur company

However u must promise me that u will control her.

Extends my arms and makes a fist (NIGG ITS BRO FIST TIME)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Axel nodded, and said he would keep her under control, such a beauty would be a waste to kill.

But he got confused when he put out his fist.
"Uhm, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Bro fist D:< extend ur arm and bump me back u never did a bro fist before?
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 pm

(As I have already said, none of it happened. You keep your experience and level gained here, however your character does not have any knowledge of this happening. No reward is gained, nor is the Beedrill Gijinka alive. Thread locked.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   

Back to top Go down

[job] extermination of the beedrills: Start
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next