Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Something After we discover more of Airia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Something After we discover more of Airia   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 pm

a sports team xD, i was thinking about cross headquaters and im like what if dawn and cross hq had a competition and i was like SPORTS! HUZZAH!, so i mean when we discover more of airia each different sections of airia could come togethor and have a sports tournament and win prizes (money tms etc)
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Something After we discover more of Airia   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 pm

And you think an evil organization would accept to play sports when they're trying to not show to the world who they really are?

The idea of a sport tournament may be good, but it sure won't be between the Explorer's HQ and Cross Headquarters. Also, chances are none will be held, since it would a lot complicated to host and RP on, and there will have enough events to keep you busy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

Something After we discover more of Airia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1