Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[job] Testing the submarine.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [job] Testing the submarine.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:07 pm

As axel arived at the shore he started looking around for the submarine.

"That's strange it should be here already, did Ceeza tell Tokksi to bring the submarine here."
As soon as he said this a submarine came above water and the hatch opened.

"See i told you we would be in time... oops"Tokksi said with Riko following her.

"See i told you he would be here on time." Riko said, playing on the words she just said

"Hey boss, uhm sorry for taking it underwater, but Tokksi forced me too."Riko said apologising towards Axel, he then noticed the two people behind him and started introducing himself.

"Hey, i'm riko... uhm, are you the testers of the submarine?" He said towards Sapphire and Fern.

He then got slapped behind his head, which looked like it was Tokksi

"Come on let's go already, i don't wanna be here anymore, Since big purple arrived" Tokksi said while walking away with Riko.

The moment Tokksi said big purple, Axel got very annoyed, and it looked like he wanted to say something. altough tokksi was already gone.

Axel looked back at his companions. "There submarine... let's go" he said obviously still annoyed
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 pm

"Alright lets get this over with." Fern said following big purple to the sumbmarine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Sapphire facepalmed when apparently the submarine was not even there Geez what kind of company was this .

However she saw the submarine come up and so she was relieved. She didn't mean to be rude but it should be waiting in sight now under water. Though she had to admit she liked the employees here, their treatment of their boss was comical. She would be sure to join in if she decided to take the job. After all learn from the employees and such.

"Wee Wee Kapitan" said Sapphire in her best french impersonation. She let out a giggle and climbed down the hatch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Axel climbed down the hatch and started looking for the pressure meters, when he found them he called Fern over.

"Watch these, and don't forget, over ninety you call me."

He then started going towards the main room, and started going towards the steer, explaining to Sapphire how it works.

He then called out, "Let's go men... and woman, towards the sea, and let's look for treasure!"
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Fern sat down and stared at the pressure meters. They shouldn't change until we start going deeper. Fern closed his eyes and meditated until the sub started to move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Sapphire sealed the hatch behind her as she climbed down.

" Right ok. Just remember what he told you and you'll be fine " thought Sapphire as she sat herself at the steering wheel. Damn it why did she have to be the only water type aboard, that would survive should she crash or something. The others would pay for her mistake, she would not as she would be able to breathe while they did not have the gift of having gills and lungs in their body. The deeper they got the more likely they would die.

"Here we go everyone. Hold onto" said Sapphire. She carefully engaged the throttle a little and headed forward. When they were a safe distance from the shore she headed underwater.

"I think I know where a ship went down. I have heard some stories about this wreck from some other fishers. Apparently a pirate or something".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 am

Axel was was watching the radar, looking on it to see if he could find anything coming, luckily for them the sea was quiet, and there were no real dangers around. he then looked back towards his crew, and was seeing how they were working, obiously they were concentrating, so talking to them wouldn't be the smartest idea. so he started walking to a other room, and came back with food.

Hmm, maybe i should've send tokksi on this trip, this is kinda boring.

he looked at the outside. hoping he would see something interesting, nothing yet though.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:42 am

Fern watched the pressure meters with nothing happening. The meters moved up and down a little but nothing really changed besides that. He took a quick glance around the room to make sure everyone was okay before watching the meter again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Sapphire kept piloting the sub. Man this was boring. She would rather be swimming then just sitting here steering.

Sapphire eyed the food but kept her eyes on the ocean, she couldn't be distracted. Besides she had to remember where they said the ship went down. Though that was the mystery, otherwise some salvager would of found it already.

"So anything on the radar Captain?" asked Sapphire hoping it would give some sort of clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Axel stood up and looked at the radar.

"Hmm, no nothing really... wait, what's this." Axel looked at the radar a little deeper and left the room for a couple of seconds. after a while he came back.

"Men, we have a problem, if we go keep going this way, there should be a ship with treasure in it." He said, and soon started talking again.

"The thing is, it's being guarded by a giant tentacruel."
Axel looked around and was looking for the defence mechanisms.

"This ship can handle a beating, and we have some things to defend ourselves with, but the choice is up to you guys, wanna go for it?"

He asked the two other crew members on board.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Fern didn't like the idea of the ship being crushed by a giant tentacruel but if Sapphire wanted to go he would go also. "I will go if sapphire wants to go otherwise no."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 pm

"Well umm what exactly do we have to fend off the Tentacruel?" asked Sapphire nervously. She wasn't sure about facing the Tentracruel but apparently this thing could take a beating. Though she worried about the others as they could not breathe underwater were a leak be sprung in the fight or the sub ripped in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Axel looked at the munition box.

"Well, we have four torpedo's a claw made to lift even the heaviest gold, and .... a emergency escape pod, that fits two people.... great." He said, towards Sapphire, even if they would get destroyed, at least they had an escape. The fact that there were only two seats though was unnerving.

"We might be able to take this Tentacruel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 pm

"Well if the Captain thinks we have a shot I say we go for it" said Sapphire. "Is that ok with you Fern?".

Sapphire sat at the controls waiting for a response and pondered driving what the best solution would be in combat against a Tentacruel.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yes its alright. Just remember I would rather not die today." Fern said jokingly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Axel tried to look heroic, he only looked weird though, and he pointed towards the direction of the ship.

"Onwards then, for great treasure." He wanted the gold in that ship, and no tentacruel was going to get in his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm

"Don't worry nobody is dying today, not while I am driving, except maybe a Tentacruel. Besides 2/3 of us are too pretty to die!" said Sapphire with a wink to Fern. She giggled.

Sapphire returned her focus onto the controls and moved the sub closer cautiously. Her hand near the torpedo release button. She wanted to see if they could sneak by the Tentacruel. No need for it to know they were there yet. But when it came to investigate it would get a torpedo or two to the face, and the claw if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Axel looked overe at fern, and started thinking, i know nobody can be compared to me, but i don't think fern is that ugly... oh well, everyone has their own taste.

They then started heading towards the ship, and weren't notice yet by the tentacruel.
As they went deeper into the ship, they saw something shining in a broken down room.

"I think that's it, that must be the treasure." Axel said excitingly, even though he ws very evil, gold always made him feel better, as it could buy anything he wanted.

"Let's collect it while the tentacruel hasn't noticed us yet.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Fern chuckled at Sapphires comment before going back to watching the meters. "No changes to report Axel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:46 pm

"Aye aye Captain" said Sapphire agreeing completely with Axel for once.

"Alright...careful" said Sapphire to herself as she gingerly extended the claw to nab the treasure. Keeping her eyes peeled in case the Tentracruel suddenly decided to pop up in front of them. Hopefully Axel had their back on radar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 am

Axel was looking at the radar, while making glances towards the treasure in front of the ship.

He then saw the tentacruel moving and got alarmed, but it wasn't movin towards them, how strange, what could the tentacruel be running from. He then saw five bleeps on the radar, heading there way. He suddenly got alarmed, as he went into the observations deck to check what it was.

"guys we have a problem, There are a bunch of Sharpedo heading this way, what could have attracted them."

He said this as he looked around, and then looked at the observations deck once more, it seems like we weren't the only ones planning on taking this ship's treasure, as he saw som shipwreck in the direction the tentacruel came from.

"We have two choices, and you're not going to like them, takes the treasure and risk fighting those sharpedo's... Or we could resurface, i suggest resurfacing, but we are so close to the treasure now, so i'm going to leave it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am

"Why not resurface our goal was to test the submarine and since it works we can always come back and get the treasure later when it is less risky."Fern said agreeing with Axel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:15 pm

"Alright let us get out of here then" said Sapphire. Sapphire dropped the treasure chest. She gunned the ship back to the surface.
"I am sorry that We couldn't get the treasure, but at least the submarine works".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 pm

"Yes it did, and you helped in testing it, both of you." Axel said towards the other two.

"For that i am thankful, expect you're pay in the mail any day now.
And miss sapphire, that contract will be ready tommorow, so if you're still interested."

Axel said to sapphire, he knew she was good at what she was doing, so he wanted her cooperation in looking for treasure, for a set amount of gold of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:42 pm

"Your welcome and I guess I will come see you tomorrow" said Sapphire.

She figured it was worth a shot to see what he had to offer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [job] Testing the submarine.   

Back to top Go down

[job] Testing the submarine.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next